This was when I was done with just 132! I didn't finish all 200 until around midnight...
Family Day 1- Baking cookies and Zoo Lights
We began our family day by making cookies and letting the girls frost them and they had so much fun
When we became members of the zoo we were excited that it came with free admission to Zoo Lights and I was looking forward to going. When we visited the zoo in Oct and Nov we could see the progress of setting up for this (apparently they begin in September!). It was SO cold. I think it was 24 degrees while we were there at 5:30 so we got some hot chocolate to keep our hands a little warmer. Poor Charlotte just sat there...Tim said she was frozen and couldn't move.
Charlotte is not a fan of anything large in costume
Family Day 2- Seeing Santa
On Friday we took the girls to see Santa. I happened to see something online about Santa at a dairy farm/plant called Alpenrose. They had Santa and little old fashioned store fronts that had trains, a bakery, and other fun things for kids. The most amazing part was one building had "Story Book Lane"...I can compare it to (what Sacramento people will know) like a mini Christmas style Fairy Tale Town. It is safe to say that Charlotte hates anything in costume that is bigger than her and when I sat her on Santa's lap she freaked but at least she sat there for her picture. The wind was blowing outside making it feel more like 15 degrees instead of 25. We definitely had a frozen good time.
The waiting area before Santa
Aw sad face and Santa trying to make her feel better
Deep in conversation
The Three Little Pigs
Look!
Playing in the General Store
The Christmas Story
No comments:
Post a Comment