Thursday, January 14, 2016

Why Can't Keep up?

I don't know why I have had such a hard time keeping our blog updated.  I fully realize I have slacked.  I have the App on my phone which makes it easier do you would think I would have posts every day! BUT sometimes the post fails to upload and I get frustrated and give up.  Technology and I are not the greatest friends!

Lately I have struggled a little with who I am and acceptance.  If I am being completely honest I still struggle with demons of self worth and being good enough in the eyes of others.  At 33 that sounds pretty darn pathetic.  I don't know why, and it causes me to get my feelings hurt so easily by nothing I have personally done.  For this reason I need to be posting on here more rather than Facebook and Instagram where every post has people liking it.  I find myself basing my self worth on the likes and comments on my stuff.  I find myself comparing to others who get more than I do.  It's dumb I know.

I started this blog for our faraway friends but sometimes it's more therapy for me just to get the words out.

With that said...here goes nothing.  My goal is at least three posts a week. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment