Now on to the last couple months...
Friday, December 30, 2011
Back Online
So having been out of the technology loop for awhile now, our old blog went down the drain. With Gracie getting older and doing things, I thought I needed to get back on here, if for nothing else, to document our lives for our kids to look at as they grow older. I am not assuming anyone wants to hear my ramblings...but nonetheless I will put them out there. With Facebook, it is easy to put a post here and there, but it ends up feast or famine, with a status update a week from me to having ten on one day (like this last week). It made me realize that YES, I have the time to keep up a blog. And with one child and one on the way, I have become pro at typing with a kid on my lap, baby sleeping on my chest, etc. So I am giving myself NO EXCUSES. So look for updates here, and not as much on Facebook. That is not to say that I won't be stalking- keeping up with you that way!
Now on to the last couple months...
Now on to the last couple months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment