Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas for our family usually consists of many celebrations.  It is our favorite time of the year and is special because it represents the birth of Jesus.  Gracie had her date with Gammie (my mom) on the 17th and had a sleepover while Tim and I did dinner and a movie.  This year, my mom spent Christmas in Wyoming with Korbe and Traci, so we did our Christmas with her on the 18th.  Then I had three more teaching days until 18 glorious days off.  On the 21st, Tim and I had another date and Gracie had a Christmas date with the York family.  Then we did Christmas Eve celebrating with the Mosbaugh/Cross clan, then off to Tim's great Aunt and Uncle's for dinner.  Gracie opened new pajamas and we read The Polar Express.  Christmas morning we got up as a family and had a special breakfast and did gifts by the tree.  Then after Gracie had a good nap, we headed up the hill to Placerville to have Christmas with Tim's parents and grandparents.  Of course, Gracie was greeted by many gifts at every stop and was very spoiled.  I did not take enough pictures on our "real" camera, just our phones.


                                                         Christmas Eve 


                                                Opening new jammies

                                                  Having an apple before bed


                                                  On Christmas with her new kitchen

                                        Grandpa Fishy giving her a ride

No comments:

Post a Comment