Saturday, January 26, 2013

Out and About

Running errands on a gorgeous day

The lion at the park

Puzzles at the library

Gracie at dance before anyone else showed up

Seeing "Cinderella" with my mom at the neatest old theater

After the library- she LOVES books, and goes to her nap every day with them. 

Charlotte's first time on a swing- she loved it


"Castle Park"

Isn't it amazing?!
 
Now that we have not had as much rain, the girls and I have been getting out more.  I know the times at the Library for story time, music time, and toy time, Gracie has started dance class, and I have been finding better and cooler parks close by.  We tend to gravitate to Folsom, which has grown a lot.  I like their libraries, shopping, and parks.  If you have never been there, they also have the BEST "old" part of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment