Monday, October 21, 2013

Still getting settled..:

I will post more about what we have been doing soon I hope...our internet went down last Thursday and because the homes in this neighborhood are pre-wired and the HOA handles internet this has been a pain. After hours of troubleshooting on the phone with no luck they will most likely have to send someone out. Boo.  It wouldn't be so bad except we have Netflix as our TV and we watch shows online so evenings for me have been boring. Also, our oven isn't working so we are still getting that handled. We did get approved for health insurance (yay!) and are just waiting in the cards...Charlotte is behind for her 15 month appt but that's no biggie...and we still are waiting on the paperwork to be done to register my car and we still need to do Tim's. All this is part of the moving process...I understand. I'm still trying to get everything put away in the most organized way and I have already moved furniture around to make it more functional. The only part of the house I actually miss from our old house it the girls' playroom. It was set up so nicely and was the prettiest color green. I am still getting used to all the white walls and their playroom will just never be what it was and that's okay. 
I am glad I was crazy and started Halloween costumes in August because here we are just over a week til Halloween and I just finished them yesterday. 
That's it for now. I am posting this from my phone and because of the lack of internet at home right now I have already received a warning on my data usage for the month. Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment