Friday, November 29, 2013
Thanksgiving 2013
This year we had a quiet little Thanksgiving at my Dad and Debbie's house. They live about an hour from us, so we went Wednesday night. That night they had Nick (my step brother) and his wife Jen and their boys Xander and Cannon over for dinner to celebrate Nick's birthday which was Thanksgiving Day. Debbie's parents Pat and Gene also came up for dinner. Gracie and Xander play really well together and they had too much fun. I can't believe I did not take ANY pictures the whole night. On Thanksgiving Charlotte decided to wake up at 4:45 a.m and not go back to sleep. We didn't get dressed until noon! We just hung out, watched the Thanksgiving Day parade, threw the ball for the dogs outside, and enjoyed the gorgeous day. I was excited because Charlotte was able to wear an outfit my Mom made for me when I was a toddler. It used to have different lacing in the front as well as a different top, but I am so glad she kept it and Charlotte could wear it... Debbie had made almost all the food ahead of time so there was not much to help with on that end, and we all enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving meal before we headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment