Friday, January 31, 2014

How can it already be this time...

I am talking about preschool.  In December I was talking to some moms who advised me to start researching preschools sooner than later.  Apparently they begin enrolling in January and some fill up quickly.  We knew our desire was to have our girls in Christian preschool so I started there.  The tuition range was pretty large but for the most part was more affordable than what I was looking at in California.  I found one I really liked based on what their website said.  I know this is for a four year old so my standards weren't too high, but the fact that they have their academic goals listed right there on the website was refreshing.  I like that this school is academically focused with a Christian emphasis.  The list of requirements for Kindergarten is getting longer as time goes by and I want to make sure our girl is ready (yes...this time next year we will be enrolling for Kindergarten...as in elementary school?!)  We signed up for a tour on a day Tim was off so I made sure he could go and off we went.  Gracie picked out her own outfit and she was STOKED.
We toured with the director and met the teachers and some students.  I really got a good feeling and so did Tim.  We didn't wait too long and the next day we went in with the forms and a check.  She will be attending New Life Christian School three mornings a week starting in August!

I think she's ready...!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment