Oh and with the look of those bananas it looks like Banana Bread will be soon!
I saw a recipe on Pinterest awhile back for some "muffins" with Bisquick, egg, cheese, and bacon. I think this will be the perfect breakfast on the go for Tim on his way to work or before church. I am excited to see how they turn out. I'm also trying a new recipe for French Toast muffins...and then will add a couple batches of Triple Berry muffins which are our favorite!
I'm glad it's not hot yet in Oregon because using my oven all morning and then again for dinner tonight (Creamy Enchilada Casserole...yummy!) can make a warm house but at least it will smell delicious! Oh and a shout out for my amazing husband who left me this next to the couch this morning...he must have been at Starbucks when they opened!


No comments:
Post a Comment