Our Auntie was the light of our lives for our entire childhood. Though she never had kids of her own my brother and I could go spend weekends with her in her awesome little house near San Francisco. We would take walks, take the bus to the toy store and often times a cab back (she never had a license or a car) and she was wonderful. I don't ever recall seeing her upset when we were around. She exuded joy.
We lost her eight years ago next month and I still miss her as much as the day it happened.
Some things will never be the same as it was when she was alive. Like cookie dough. Michael Jackson music. Big plastic horses with cardboard box barns.
Happy 65th birthday Auntie Dearest. We love you
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Happy Birthday Auntie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment