Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Locked

Last night after many nights of Charlotte successfully going to bed in her own room I let her go in mine because she and Gracie were bickering at each other. She had been up there asleep for a couple hours when Tim and I went up to go to bed.

The door was locked.

I used what I could to try to Jimmy the lock....a Bobby pin, a nail. No luck.

After a few minutes of trying I started knocking loudly and saying Charlotte's name to try to wake her. Finally it worked

"Whaaaaaaat!"
"Charlotte honey come open the door."
"I caaaaaaaaant"
"Just come to the door and I will help you."
"What are you even doing in here!"
"I'm trying to go to bed Charlotte"

At this point I have no idea how we will get in because she wasn't moving.

"Come unlock the door and I will get you a cake pop tomorrow."
"I can't do it!"

Just then Tim comes up with a meat thermometer and he puts it in and moves it around and we were in.

Then she was sitting on the other side I'd the door like a brick. In the dark.
I shove her with the door and she gets mad and cries and goes back to sleep and doesn't remember a thing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment