9 Christmases...is that even a word??!! Anyway...as I was hanging this year's picture, it dawned on me that Tim and I have spent Christmas together for 9 years. Each year I have taken a picture and stuck it in a frame ornament and hung it on our tree. Then last year I got to idea to put them on a wreath...so they are all together. It's neat for Gracie to see where she has come from. A first date in December 2003 (the 17th...) to Nevada City Victorian Christmas...that led to dating, an engagement, dog, two cats, a wedding, baby #1, and baby #2...We have made our own traditions such as getting a live tree, watching Christmas movies, and looking at lights. We have blended our families and travelled around on and around the holidays...driving on Christmas, flying on Christmas, etc. We have "borrowed" traditions like giving the kids new jammies on Christmas Eve (thanks Yorks and Naultys!) Christmas time is so special to us, teaching Gracie the true meaning of Christmas and this year will be making cupcakes to have on Christmas after singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Here is to many more Christmases together with our little family of four!

2004
2005- Back to Nevada City for two year anniversary!
Engaged!
Beautiful day in June...
A season in "the trailer"!!
Awaiting baby #1!
Gracie's first Christmas
Awaiting baby #2!
Charlotte's first Christmas!
Love that tradition!
ReplyDelete