At the end of August I flew down for a quick trip to California for my friend's 30th birthday. Her boyfriend arranged everything and we stayed in a cabin on the river in Truckee for the weekend. Little did we know he also planned to propose so I got to be there when they came back from a morning hike engaged and with Allison sporting a new piece of bling on her finger. After spending the weekend with them I got to stop by and see Molly and Karlin (I hadn't seen Molly in nearly a year!) and then have some much needed catch up time with my best friend of 20 years, Tiffani. My mom came over and brought dinner and the three of us talked and talked and pretty soon it was really late and she had to drive home! On Monday I was excited to fly back home and see Tim and the girls...I missed them so much!
Surprise!
I did a lot of this...
and this...
Engaged!
Celebrating with Icing on the Cupcake
We saw deer!
First real engagement photo
This describes our friendship perfectly
I've missed this girl...and we could have talked the whole night away, but I was thankful she could steal away from her family for a few hours!
I got to snuggle with Buffy...don't let the look fool you, this cat loves me ;) haha
Home sweet home!
No comments:
Post a Comment