Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Lacie!

Our furry girl Lacie had a birthday yesterday (so did Tim's dad...Happy BD Big Tim!) and she turned 8. We have never really done anything other than an extra treat with dinner and a new toy or something.  This year when I told the girls it was her birthday they were adamant on celebrating bigger. It's the little things that make a difference sometimes! Well I had some canned dog food that I could mold into a Tupperware (yuck!) and then the girls helped me cover it with shredded carrots and top it with doggie cookies. Then we finished it off with 8 candles and sang! She looks like she is really starting at her candles and participating but she just really wanted to get her mouth on those cookies! 
Today Charlotte picked out a toy at the pet store and the girls worked together to wrap it (I know it sounds crazy but Lacie loves to open gifts) She opened her "new baby" this afternoon and has had a great day! 
Now yesterday she better have been glad it was her birthday because she not only ate my lunch when I set it down but also stole a cube of butter off the counter...she is not THAT naughty very often but she can get away with it easier on her birthday. 
Lacie is a very good girl and we love having her in our family!






Happy Birthday Lacie! Even though you're 56 in dog years you still act like a puppy and we love you, big moose!







No comments:

Post a Comment