This morning Gracie had school (no costumes) and she was excited to wear her sparkly spider in her hair and some striped socks.
While she was at school Charlotte and I ran to Target and the rain stopped long enough for some jumping in the puddles.
She was so excited to do this for the first time!
After school she got to try out the spider in her hair!
And go put him other places!
After naps and when Tim got home we went to my Aunt Carrie's for dinner and then trick or treating in her neighborhood. We got home about 8:00 and I think the girls were asleep about five minutes later!
The girls scored lots of candy but in this house the "Great Pumpkin" will come while they sleep and take their candy (except for ten pieces they got to keep) and he will leave them a couple little trinkets. This year it's Disney socks, a Frozen bracelet, and little coloring packs.
And once we knew they were asleep Tim and I got to watch Shark Tank and have a few pieces of our favorite candy!









No comments:
Post a Comment