Sundays have been busy lately, and today after church we did not plan anything knowing we had yesterday's party to continue to clean up after. Well, after all of us had naps this afternoon, we worked together putting away tables and chairs, bubble leftovers, sweeping, breaking down boxes, putting gifts away, and putting away the bounce house. During all this, Gracie thought she needed to try out EVERY last bottle of bubbles that was left over...even though they were all the same...then she wanted to color all the leftover pictures, etc. We just had the best afternoon doing what she wanted to do while Tim was gracious enough to clean up most of it by himself. Gracie and I say on the swing blowing bubbles...and talking...and taking pictures...
Then, while I cooked dinner inside, Gracie and Tim BBQd together outside...and Gracie tried out the carrier I scored for the new baby...she really liked it! Thankfully it can be for toddlers too, which is a good thing, because she may end up in it if I don't end up getting a double stroller! We had the greatest family dinner, Gracie had an all around happy afternoon, had a bubble bath after dinner and some left over birthday cake, and went to bed early without a peep. It was an awesome Sunday!



No comments:
Post a Comment