Sunday, March 9, 2014

Conversations with Gracie

One thing we like to do as a family is go to Starbucks on Sunday mornings before church. We typically bring the girls' milks and something for them to eat and we get our coffee. We sit and spend a little bit of time as a family while it's still dark outside and then head to church. Some days are better than others but this morning I looked over and Gracie was having a conversation with her daddy. I don't know what she was telling him but she was so invested in the one on one that I had to sneak some pictures (while Charlotte was trying to get my attention) The way she was looking at him was nothing short of magical. I love the way my girls love their daddy and I couldn't be more grateful for the man God chose to give to the three of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment