Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkin Patch with Preschool

One of the things I love most is the pumpkin patch. Moving here last year in the fall allowed us to scope out some of the gems they have here in Oregon. Gracie's field trip with her school was today and it was at a pumpkin patch we went to last year called Plumpers. It was a beautiful (cold!) morning but really warmed up by the time we left (to maybe 62 degrees!) and we had a great time. The kids learned all about the farm animals as well as different kinds of pumpkins. Then they got to go down the big tube slides, play in the hay maze, go on a hay ride, and finally go pick a pumpkin! I saw an idea on Pinterest for shirts so I worked on those a couple days ago (I actually got to use the same white shirts from the 4th of July shirts, take off the stuff, and re-do them with new stuff for fall!) I really liked how they turned out and they were oh soooo easy. 

This view with all these trees! Gorgeous!

Gracie's class and her teachers 

Charlotte kept saying "hi goat!" ...to all the goats as well as the sheep and cows too!

Early morning with my girls!

So many different kinds of pumpkins and my biggest pumpkin!

They liked the white ones but none came home with us...maybe next trip.



My girl doing what she does best- posing for a picture!









No comments:

Post a Comment