Gracie's school had a cute little fall festival for all the families and it happened to be one of Tim's days off this week so we got to attend as a family!
Gracie played games with a couple of her friends (Pumpkin Bowling, Sack Races, etc) and they won candy and prizes. They had a fun time.
Then we came home and decided to carve some of the pumpkins! I had seen several ideas on Pinterest and Gracie's pick was TinkerBell and Charlotte's was Elmo. They actually wanted nothing more to do with the process besides telling me what they wanted! So I was on my own.
As we put the girls to bed and started thinking of ideas for the "big" pumpkin we were watching the end of the Gianys game. I said "Hey if they win we should do the Giants logo on the pumpkin!" Tim loved the idea but again I was on my own...
Then today the girls and I did the last pumpkin as Cinderella's carriage and it was so fun to make. The girls got to pick the gems and paper and help glue the things in place. I absolutely love how it turned out- especially all lit up.













No comments:
Post a Comment