We had so many pictures so I made a video!
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Disneyland
Tim's parents, Tim and Roberta, started talking last summer about taking us to Disneyland. They planned and we prepared for eight LONG months and February 9th came and it was time to go! We didn't tell the girls anything. Gracie knew she wasn't having a friend party this year because she wanted to go somewhere as a family instead and stay in a hotel for a night. She was really hoping for Cannon Beach. I told her we would try to make a hotel happen. When she came home from preschool we did a little game for the girls and revealed the surprise. Gracie couldn't believe it and Charlotte didn't get it. Once it soaked in they were very excited. We ate a little lunch and headed to the airport. The other thing they didn't know is Tim's parents would be in Orange County waiting! They were literally at the bottom of the escalator as we came down. We spent the night and then woke up on Gracie's birthday for our first day in Disney.
We had so many pictures so I made a video!
We had so many pictures so I made a video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment