Saturday, May 23, 2015

Neighborhood

We are so fortunate to have a sweet family next door with a 3 1/2 year old little girl named Ella and the most adorable baby boy named Finn.  The girls play with Ella so well!  The other day our friends Andrea and Eden came over so Ella joined us and we had four little girls running around the house.  It was a blast!  I see the girls growing up going back and forth between yards and houses.

It brings back memories of my own cul-de-sac and growing up with my best friend across the street.  We have countless memories- and I think most of them are being outside.







Also, another neighbor came over a few nights ago and invited me to join her on a walk in the neighborhood.  I had a great time, so every night since then I have taken Lacie and headed out by myself.  Last night it was so nice to see two teenage boys in the driveway playing basketball and another teenage girl at another house out (happily) doing yard work with her mom.  Every night I have been thankful (but tired!) as I get back that we get to call this neighborhood "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment