Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Fun!

I took the girls to an Egg Hunt this morning and we had a great time!  The weather cooperated perfectly for us...meaning the rain held off literally until the minute we finished the hunt!  We went to Baumans Farm which was nearly an hour drive but it was worth it.  It was a beautiful drive out into the country, and the farm, which is family owned and operated, is spectacular.  We got their early so we were able to walk around the farm and see all the flowers and plants.  The girls hunted for their eggs, saw the Easter Bunny, and had lots of fun.








 When we finished I took them to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm.  I figured since we had rain coats it didn't matter if it was wet out...we went anyway.  It was definitely crowded (they were having an egg hunt as well) but we were able to walk around, buy some fresh cut tulips for Easter tomorrow, and try our first Elephant Ear (which is fried in the shape of an elephant's ear and coated with cinnamon sugar.





No comments:

Post a Comment