Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We are so excited to celebrate Father's Day today.  We all slept in this morning before Tim had to get ready for work.  Gracie and I got him a docking station for his IPhone, and I was super excited for him to see it.  It is something he has wanted for a very long time but would never go buy for himself.  Gracie gave him extra snuggles this morning, and he will join us at a BBQ at his parents' house tonight after work.  I am so blessed to have him as my kids' Daddy, and I know Charlotte will have him wrapped around her finger as quickly as Gracie did! 








We love you, Tim! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Dad lives in Washington, so I am not usually able to see him on Father's Day...but I am thankful for him today! 


Happy Father's Day, Dad!












1 comment:

  1. you and I did the same kind of post for Father's Day!!! Just lots of fun pictures of Jim with the kiddos:) Only a couple weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete