Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2007

It has been five years since I married my best friend.  God couldn't have chosen a more perfect man for me to spend my life with.  He is loving, smart, incredibly patient, and an AWESOME daddy.  I can still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday.  I can remember the excitement, little bit of nervousness, and every detail.  We were surrounded by nearly 200 people who loved and cared about us and were happy to spend our special day with us.  But an anniversary is not just about looking back on the wedding itself because marriage is not just about the wedding.  I have loved the time Tim and I have spent together...starting off marriage with an amazing trip to Aruba, living in a house, then a travel trailer (we never laughed more than we did those ten months!) and back in a house...deaths and new lives...job changes, arguments about inside brooms vs. outside brooms...starting our family...and LOTS of laughter and fun.  I look forward to many, many more anniversaries!  I love you today more than ever, Tim!

Then...


and now...


No comments:

Post a Comment