Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pictures

I mentioned before that we had some pictures done a few weeks ago.  I wanted to capture this time as not only being pregnant for probably the last time but also being a family of three for the last time.  We happened to hear about a photographer, Lindsay from LC Photography, from a family friend and decided to give it a try.  Let me tell you...the price is amazing and she is amazing.  I love how the pictures turned out, and we can't wait for her to do newborns the week after Charlotte is born (she comes to your house for 2-3 hours and does pictures of not ot only baby but also the family, sibling, etc).  The best part is she gives you the pictures on CD and you order them wherever you want! (If you haven't tried MPix.com, that is who she recommends and the quality and prices are wonderful).  The session was a lot of fun, and Gracie wanted to be in every picture...but hey, better than not wanting to be in ANY picture!

Here are just a few...I have empty frames hanging on my wall and MPix will be filling them soon!






1 comment: