Throughout high school and college I did A LOT of babysitting. One of the first families I started babysitting for was the Mosbaugh family. They have Nicholas (then 4?) and Amanda (then 2-ish). I couldn't even drive yet, and I still remember listening to our family answering machine to hear Pam asking me about dates. I have stayed close with them, and at one time lived at their house while I went to Sac State. They have taken me on some amazing vacations (I was like a sister to the kids and they took me along so they could go out at nights and have an extra pair of eyes on the kids during the day...I was never EVER treated like hired help :) We went to Vegas (a couple times), Tahoe, Cancun, Cabo, and Hawaii! These kids are close to my heart and one of them graduated high school this year! He is off to Northern Arizona University and even earned a scholarship! Amanda (his sister) drives, has a boyfriend, and is graduating next year! They had a party for Nicholas (to everyone else he is now known as "Nick", but to me he will always be Nicholas... yesterday and Tim was fortunate enough to have that Saturday off. Pam (Nicholas's mom) has treated me like a daughter, so Gracie gets to do what she wants--including swimming during the party!



Excuse the dirty face! They had a chocolate fountain... :)
HAPPY GRADUATION, NICHOLAS! We are so proud of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment